8 Health Benefits of Professional Dog GroomingNovember 8, 2022
6 Quick Tips to Help Keep your Pets HydratedDecember 2, 2022
Top 10 Reasons to Consider a Pet Boarding Facility for your Pet
If you’re planning a trip but can’t bring your fur baby with you, what would be the best option? If you’re considering a pet boarding facility, like Prestonwood Kennels here in Houston, then let us give you our top 10 reasons that you should drop your little buddy off with one!
- Professionals at the helm: Pet boarding facilities will be run by fully trained pros who know how to properly take care of your pets in any situation.
- Plenty of exercise: With walks, play times, and more your pet will stay mentally and physically active while they’re here.
- Access to immediate medical care, if needed: Boarding facilities always keep a vet on staff, so if an emergency happens, your pet will be in good hands.
- Peace of mind: Knowing someone is watching over your four-legged baby while you’re away means that you can fully enjoy and focus on whatever you are up to.
- Solid routine: Most of these facilities will stick to a regular schedule during your pet’s stay, which will give them something solid to adhere to…a big thing for most pets.
- Good eats: Your pet will be well-fed with a rounded diet, and any special dietary needs will be taken care of.
- Social time: Your pet will get plenty of interaction with other dogs at the facility, as well as one-on-one time with their human friends working.
- Budget-conscious: Oftentimes, a boarding facility will be better for your budget than hiring a sitter for the same amount of time. This is a big thing to keep in mind.
- Safety: There will always be a safety plan at a quality facility for any situation. They also watch over the animals to make sure they are behaving safely. You will even have the safety of knowing your home is safe from any destructive anxiety your pet may experience in your absence.
- Access to other services: At a boarding facility, your pet will be able to pack in a spa day if they need one! You can set up other services such as bath time, nail trims, etc. along with your pet’s stay.
We hope these reasons have given you some good insight into the benefits of pet boarding facilities, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Prestonwood Kennels is here to take care of your pet whenever the need arises.