Why Regular Dog Grooming is ImportantNovember 8, 2022
Top 10 Reasons to Consider a Pet Boarding Facility for your PetDecember 2, 2022
8 Health Benefits of Professional Dog Grooming
If you have ever sat and wondered why exactly you ought to drop the money that it costs to get your dog professionally groomed, then you have come to the right place. We are going to be going over 8 very important health benefits that come from professional dog grooming, and why it’s worth whatever the cost.
- A professional groomer will take care of everything. From the wash and dry to the trim, to the nails and ears and everything else, a professional groomer has all of the training needed. They will be able to remove matting in their fur, check their ears for infection, brush their teeth, and even take care of any gland expressing (yes, the gross and smelly part we all hate) that is needed.
- Professional groomers know how to properly handle any kind of dog. From the anxious ones to the old and cranky ones, the pros know what to do to make sure they can get the job done with the least amount of worry.
- Professional groomers have all the best tools. With a wide variety of clippers, nail tools, and brushes, a pro will be able to do everything your dog needs.
- Professional groomers can handle the gross factor. As we mentioned above, they can take care of gland cleaning, super-smelly pups, fleas and ticks, and infected areas.
- Professional groomers know show cuts. If you are big on presentation, most pros will be able to make sure your dog looks spic and span.
- Professional groomers know what kind of shampoo and conditioner to use on different dogs. They will be able to tell if your dog has sensitive skin, needs a deep clean, or de-shedding.
- Professional groomers know the ins and outs of doggy toe bean health. Making sure that your dog’s paws are well trimmed, both with fur and nails, will ensure that they are able to move around properly.
- Professional groomers live to take care of pets. Because this is what the pros love to be doing, they do their best work every time and make sure that your dog stays healthy, as well as alert you to anything they notice.
While the cost of a professional groomer may sometimes be daunting, it is so worth it to have someone who knows what they are doing take care of your furry friend. For an extra-quality groom, check out our facilities at Prestonwood Kennels!